Sec. 514.3 Sponsor eligibility.
(a) Entities eligible to apply for designation as a sponsor of an exchange visitor program are:
(1) United States local, state and federal government agencies;
(2) International agencies or organizations of which the United States is a member and which have an office in the United States; or
(3) Reputable organizations which are "citizens of the United States," as that term is defined in Sec. 514.2.
(b) To be eligible for designation as a sponsor, an entity is required to:
(1) Demonstrate, to the Agency's satisfaction, its ability to comply and remain in continual compliance with all provisions of part 514; and
(2) Meet at all times its financial obligations and responsibilities attendant to successful sponsorship of its exchange program.